Performance Contracting Workshop
This half-day workshop is for team members whose leaders have completed the Leader’s Window training. Participants spend 2 hours learning about the leadership styles, discussing their experiences with effective and ineffective leaders, and understanding their role in the Performance Contracting process. Then they meet with their team leaders for another 2 hours to install the process in the unit with live Performance Contracting for actual job and project responsibilities.
• Leadership Styles
• Effective and Ineffective Leadership
• Using the Styles to Empower Team Members
• Learning to use the Performance Contracting Tool
• Creating Performance Contracts with your Manager
Team Development Workshop
This half-day workshop is for the intact teams of leaders who have completed the Leader’s Window training. Team members spend 2 hours learning about the characteristics of high performing teams and discussing the strengths and needs of their team. Then they meet with their team leader for another 2 hours to share their insights and begin making action plans for strengthening the team’s results.
• Critical Success Factors for Teams
• Stages of Group Development
• The 4 Phases of Successful Teams
• Identifying Team Strengths and Weaknesses
• Creating Plans for Improving the Team