This training, which can be done in 1, 2, or 3-day versions, drives employee engagement that leads to individual improvements both professionally and personally, and ultimately to organizational success. Employees who take pride in their work get better results with energy, passion, and purpose. They also stay in their jobs longer, innovate faster, and execute better.
Our research shows that most organizations focus on half of the equation—the organization’s role in creating conditions that support employee engagement. Most organizations tend to leave out the other half—the employee’s personal responsibility to take action. Both sides are necessary, yet not sufficient. High engagement results when both sides do their part—when organizations create the right conditions and employees apply the right actions.
1. Understand the traps of traditional models of engagement based on new research
2. Learn the six drivers of employee engagement
3. Assess individual engagement in your organization
4. Receive practical advice on how any employee can put him or herself on the fast track to true engagement
5. Learn how to align organizational processes, structure, and systems to create conditions of engagement
6. Develop skills for coaching your managers on how to engage employees