The Leader’s Window is taught all around the world in a wide range of organizations. Internal trainers are licensed to deliver the course only within their organizations. Independent consultants or consulting firms can sell and deliver the course to any of their clients. If interested, they may also be invited to deliver the course to Charter Oak clients as a subcontractor.
For experienced trainers, this training program is easy to learn and fun to teach. Less experienced trainers can also master this program but are advised to co-teach in the beginning. It’s a proven leadership system delivered in a tried and true design.
Steps for being certified to deliver the 2-day Leader’s Window training program are:
1. Attend or observe the program
2. Buy the Facilitator’s Guide3. Attend a Training 4 Trainers session and/or receive individual coaching
4. Co-teach the program 1 or 2 times
This process is adapted to the background of each trainer and the requirements of each organization. While we are committed to getting each licenseecertified as quickly as possible, the amount of time varies according to individual needs.
Once certified, licensees can purchase instructor materials that are used in the training:
• Leader’s Window CD (power point slides for all sections of the training)
• The L4 Game
• Team activities (Broken Squares and/or Tinker Toy Towers)• Bob Knowlton case study
They can also purchase participant materials from at a discount – and use Charter Oak as their back-shop for administering the course. Participant materials include the standard participant package:
• L4 Self and L4 Other pre-work
• Participant Manuals
• Leader’s Window books
Licensees can also purchase the Leader’s Window Baseline and Follow Up Measures for an entire class or for selected participants.