LHPT covers a wide range of customized variations on the Leader’s Window training. Several clients use this title to offer a half-day workshop to high potential leaders that teaches them:
• The 4 leadership styles;
• How to use them to help team members perform to the best of their potential.
Another uses it for a 2-day training program for middle managers in which they:
• Learn the entire L4 System – the 4 leadership styles, the 4 keys for leading individuals, the 4 keys for leading groups, and the 4 phases of the Leader’s Window;
• Take turns leading a series of very stimulating, increasingly complex, outdoor initiatives that bring the Leader’s Window to life;
• Use peer feedback and the Leader’s Window Baseline Measure to identify specific ways to improve their ability to lead teams.
A third client uses LHPT to describe a comprehensive implementation of the Leader’s Window that includes:
1. Training for all managers to teach them the 4 leadership styles and the 4 keys for leading individuals including the Performance Contract tool.
2. Performance Contract workshops for every manager and his/her team members to help them use the tool on current business priorities.
3. Training for all managers to teach them the 4 keys for leading productive group dynamics and the 4 phases of the Leader’s Window.
4. Team Development workshops for every manager and his/her team members to help them identify ways to leverage team strengths and overcome team weaknesses.
If you’re interested in using the Leader’s Window but don’t just want to do the generic 2-day training program, we’ve offered many custom-designed approaches and can do the same for you.