The Seventh Prism framework is available for licensing to both internal trainers/coaches and external consultants who wish to use the methodology in their workplace/practice.
Experienced trainers/coaches can learn the methodology through a combination of experiential learning designed to give them a comprehensive understanding of the Seventh Prism approach and systematic guidelines for using The Seventh Prism with their companies/clients.
The first step in becoming certified is to participate in a Seventh Prism Retreat with program designer/developer Neil Yeager. Depending upon the experience of the practitioner and his/her delivery needs, a customized licensing process is then deployed.
Some of the licensing programs include:
• Delivery of the two-day Seventh Prism course for leaders in organizations;
• Seventh Prism “Whole Person” Financial Planning for Investment Counselors, Financial Planners and Retirement Planning Professionals;
• Seventh Prism “Work/Life Integration” Coaching for Executive Coaches, Life Coaches and Career Counselors.
Depending on the particular certification program, participants receive the following:
• Detailed Facilitator Guide
• Power Point Presentation
• Access to Seventh Prism Designer for ongoing consultation/support
Access to materials including:
• Participant Guidebooks
• Participant Card Sorts
• Facilitator guide and Power Point Presentation
Depending upon experience/background, selected licensees are eligible to become Seventh Prism subcontractors to help meet Charter Oak contractual delivery needs.